FIRE ENGINE BOOSTER
ULTRA-RUGGED BOOSTER HOSE WITH DO-IT-ALL VERSATILITY
Reeled and ready for duty, Fire Engine Booster is the rugged, reliable hose choice for knocking down fires with confidence: The multiple braid reinforced red reel hose features a specially compounded Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) tough cover that resists abrasion and weathering. Inside, a smooth black synthetic EPDM rubber inner tube adds flexibility and sure, high-power flow. Available with Barway or external crimped steel couplings.
- High-Performance. Nitrile rubber fire hose reinforced with high tensile aramid yarn, and smooth inner lining for exceptional strength, durability and flow.
- Ultra-Tough. Special EPDM rubber compound provides a durable, flexible cover that resists abrasion, gouging, ultra-violet, ozone and most chemicals.
- Flexible. Smooth outer cover lowers drag resistance.
- Versatile. A multi-purpose frontline attack hose expertly handles structure and vehicle firefighting; grass, wildland and forestry fires; and industrial applications.
- Service-Ready: Fully loaded, ready on reel.
- Reliable. 4:1 safety factor (1″ and ¾” only – 1.5″ has a 3:1 safety factor).
- Certified. Assembled in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition, within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
- Five year warranty.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATION
(For 50′ uncoupled)
(For 100′ uncoupled)
|IN||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||LBS (KG)||LBS (KG)||IN|
|3/4“||800 (5155)||3200 (22060)||21 (9.5)||42 (19)||1 1/4“|
|1″||800 (5155)||3200 (22060)||30 (13.6)||60 (27.2)||1 1/2“|
|1 1/2“||200 (1380)||600 (4140)||50 (22.7)||100 (45.4)||2″|
As per NFPA 1961 – The service test pressure is to be 10% greater than the “normal highest operating pressure” at which the hose is expected to be used.