Under our General Warranty Terms, all industrial use fire hose and agricultural hose are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of shipment; 8T, Dura-Pak (DP) and Forestry product (8F/7F/2F) lines have a five (5) year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship from the date of shipment; all remaining double jacket, nitrile rubber and polyurethane fire hose products used in the municipal fire industry carry a ten (10) year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of shipment. Products found to be defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Snap-tite Hose within the warranty period (for industrial and agricultural hoses) or the first two (2) years of use for all other hoses, and will be replaced on a pro-rata basis (age in use versus warranty period) after two years for products still within the warranty period.
OUR GENERAL WARRANTY IS LIMITED AS FOLLOWS:
All returns must be accompanied by an RMA# (Return Materials Authorization) issued by Snap-tite Hose. Unauthorized returns will be refused. All defective products must be returned freight pre-paid to Snap-tite Hose within thirty (30) days of purchaser’s claim. Products or parts must be found to be defective in materials and workmanship upon examination and testing by Snap-tite Hose. If returned goods are found to be defective, inbound freight costs will be refunded.
Total liability is limited to the purchase price of the goods.
Products shall not be considered defective or nonconforming if they substantially fulfill performance requirements and are manufactured in accordance with Snap-tite Hose specifications. This warranty will not extend to goods which have been subject to misuse, improper application, misapplication under conditions not expressly made specifically known to or and approved by Snap-tite Hose in advance of use or which have been repaired or altered by any third party.
For the following selected premium municipal hose products produced by us in our Pennsylvania plants, Snap-tite Hose offers a Two Year All Hazards Warranty:
- Conquest (FC) 1.75” and 2.5” diameter
- Gladiator (FG, FN, FM) 1.75” and 2.5” diameter (where available)
- TPX (TPX) 1.75″, 2.5″, 4” and 5” diameter
- ATX (ATX) 4” and 5” diameter
- UTX (UTX) 4” and 5” diameter
- Conquest LDH (FC) 4” and 5” diameter
- Triple Duty LDH (TD) 4” and 5” diameter
Snap-tite Hose will repair or replace, at our option, any accidental damage to these specific products within this two-year warranty period. All hazards damage is limited to accidental occurrences due to fire, cuts, abrasion or other accidental destruction that occur during an active fire situation.
The following conditions apply:
1. Damaged hose must be returned to the factory freight prepaid for examination upon completion of the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) process and according to the RMA process in effect at the time of the claim.
2. Determination of the applicability of this warranty is at the sole discretion of Snap-tite Hose.
3. Replacement will be like-for-like unless the customer authorizes a change and pays for the price difference; repairs will re-use undamaged couplings from the original hose.