XH AG SUPPLY HOSE
LAYFLAT NITRILE RUBBER HOSE
The Slurry Hose is manufactured out of 100% high tenacity yarn, extruded thru-the-weave nitrile rubber construction. This means a hose manufactured to be durable and resistant to chemicals, ozone, abrasion, and puncture. This Slurry Hose is also manufactured to have a wide temperature range. This hose is designed to move slurry quickly and efficiently all while giving you the reliability you require to get the job done.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% high tenacity yarn, extruded with thru-the-weave nitrile rubber construction.
- Nitrile rubber cover increases resistance to oil, fuel, most chemicals and petrochemicals.
- Nitrile rubber cover resistant to ozone and oxidation.
- Ideal for slurry supply lines and irrigation applications.
- Nitrile rubber cover greatly increases abrasion resistance.
- Tightly woven polyester reinforcement resists punctures.
- Temperature range -20ºF (-29ºC) to 200ºF (95ºC).
- Designed for maximum durability, flexibility, and service life.
- Easy to store and transport.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATION
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||HOSE ID||WORKING PRESSURE||Weight||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|INCH||INCH||PSI (kPa)||G/M – LBS/FT||LBS|
|XH40X660Y||4″||4.100 – 4.287||300 (2070)||980/0.66||28,200|
|XH50X660Y||5″||5.000 – 5.187||260 (1790)||1,300/0.87||33,800|
|XH60X660Y||6″||6.060 – 6.247||300 (2070)||1,650/1.11||52,000|
As per NFPA 1961 – The service test pressure is to be 10% greater than the “normal highest operating pressure” at which the hose is expected to be used.