GLADIATOR (FGN) HOSE
JACKETED THRU-THE-WEAVE NITRILE RUBBER
Ponn Gladiator FGN is our family of exact-ID attack hoses built for low-pressure, high-flow firefighting environments. Built upon the success of our industry leading Gladiator attack hose product, you can count on the Gladiator FGN family to deliver the highest water flows, industry-leading kink resistance, and exceptional durability. Built to last, this rugged hose is constructed with an extruded thruthe- weave nitrile rubber liner with a durable outer polyester jacket providing incredible strength and long-lasting performance. Gladiator FGN products are 100% manufactured, assembled, & tested in Erie County, Pennsylvania, USA – ask our competition where their components are made!
- FGN designed for 7/8″ Smooth Tip, to be flowed at 160 gpm flow rate
- FLOW= 29.71 * (D)^2 * Sq Root (P)
- A combat attack line designed with a 1.77″ ID waterway to the 143-176 GPM flow model.
- Highly resistant to both conductive and radiant heat.
- The Service Test Pressure is 500 PSI, making it a very durable and reliable hose.
- Performance rated at -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C).
- Standard Dura-Cote protective treatment available in NFPA colors.
- Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO- 9001:2015 certified quality assurance system.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATION
|Part Number||Size||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst||Coupling Bowl Size||ID||Weight Per 50′ Coupled|
As per NFPA 1961 – The service test pressure is to be 10% greater than the “normal highest operating pressure” at which the hose is expected to be used.
- Other colors available soon