LAY-FLAT NITRILE RUBBER HOSE
Engineered for long-lasting performance in the field, AG hose features an exclusive thru-the-weave liner and nitrile rubber construction, making this rugged hose incredibly durable, with superior abrasion and puncture resistance—which is critically important for main feeder line functionality. Its rubber composition keeps AG light enough for easy deployment and retraction, making it the go-to hose for tackling demanding agricultural applications.
- Durable. Nitrile rubber cover increases resistance to oil, fuel, most chemicals and petrochemicals; and stands up to ozone and oxidation.
- Rugged. 100% high tenacity yarn, extruded with thru-the-weave nitrile rubber construction for strength and greater flow.
- Service Worthy. Light weight allows for fast deployment and retrieval, saving time and money.
- High-Performance. Rubber construction delivers maximum durability, flexibility and service life.
- Tested. Performance rated at -5°F to 200° F (-20°C to 93°C).
- Certified. Manufactured within the scope of our ISO-9001: 2015 certified quality assurance system.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATION
|Part Number||Size||Working Pressure||Weight|
|IN||PSI (kPa)||LBS/FT||PSI (kPa)|
|AG40X660K||4″||200 (1380)||0.84||600 (4140)|
|AG50X660K||5″||200 (1380)||0.97||600 (4140)|
|AG60X660K||6″||225 (1550)||1.34||675 (4655)|
As per NFPA 1961 – The service test pressure is to be 10% greater than the “normal highest operating pressure” at which the hose is expected to be used.